Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Fun Find!!

Our Friday has been quite busy we almost forgot to post our Fun Find.  Cinnamon did not get a chance to go with me but she knows how much I enjoyed it. It is the Coastal Maine Botanical Garden. This amainezing garden is located a hour north of Portland. This 250 acre garden is on Barters Island road in  Boothbay.   Their pet policy only allows service dogs into the garden. Pets are allowed on surrounding walking trails. My husband and I had a beautiful sunny and clear day to attend. This garden is divided into 8 unique gardens from children's to a 5 sensory garden. My favorite was actually the children's garden. I enjoyed the many color shapes and sizes of plants arranged thru this kid friendly garden. The Botanical garden is opened all year round closing only for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Truly a must visit place for garden lovers everywhere. Trip advisor awarded this garden as the Number one garden on their top 10 list of America's gardens. 



We plan to take one more visit before the new year.

4 comments:

  1. I hope to visit Portland, ME, again. This looks like a great place to spend some time when I do get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a lovely, relaxing place to spend a couple of hours.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be a lovely place to visit with my grands...thanks for sharing it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete